- K just registered for 2020 Perth MS Maccabi National Swimathon
- Justine sharbanee just donated $53.00
- Menora and Maccabi WA team just created a team in 2020 Perth MS Maccabi National Swimathon
- Justine just registered for 2020 Perth MS Maccabi National Swimathon
- Rob just registered for 2020 Perth MS Maccabi National Swimathon
- Amy just registered for 2020 Perth MS Maccabi National Swimathon
DAYS UNTIL CHALLENGE
About the Event
Let’s get moving together this Spring!
2020 has been a difficult year for many, so this year we are making an even bigger impact by partnering with Menora Charity in WA. Swim, walk or run to show your support!
No matter your level of fitness, your participation counts! You can swim, walk and/or run for as little as 30 minutes, or more if you feel fit!
Join us at 10am for a walk or run, starting and finishing at Maccabi Grounds - 61 Woodrow Avenue, Yokine.
Can’t make it on event day? Swim, run or walk in your own time, but make sure you share your progress and photos with us. We’re here to support each other through these unprecedented times.
M: 0433 560 150
Raised so far
Sunday, 29 November 2020
10.00AM - 3.00PM
FAMILY ENTRY (2 x ADULTS & 2 x CHILD)
SOLO ENTRY (1 x ADULT OR 1 x CHILD)
FREE ENTRY FOR CHILDREN 4 YEARS AND UNDER, AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH MS, BY CALLING 1300 733 690.
Maccabi Grounds and Ovals
61 Woodrow Avenue, Yokine