WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT THE
2021 MELBOURNE MS MEGA SWIM
Despite the best efforts of our team to find another date, the 2021 Melbourne MS Mega Swim scheduled to be held on 11 – 12 September, 2021 has been cancelled.
We appreciate your patience while a decision was made, and we look forward to welcoming you back in 2022!
As a valued supporter, we will roll over your registration to the Fitzroy MS Mega Swim on 18-19 February 2022.
Your fundraising page will remain active, and you can continue to raise funds with your team.
If you are unable to join us at the Fitzroy MS Mega Swim please let us know what you would like to do with your registration.
MS Mega Challenge events are a huge piece of our puzzle, providing over 900 MS Go for Gold Scholarships to people living with multiple sclerosis, as well as helping to fund vital support services. These scholarships provide the opportunity to significantly change lives and help fulfil dreams. It is thanks to your support that this is possible.
These vital funds that support people living with MS are raised at MS events, including the 2021 Melbourne MS Mega Swim.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your support and understanding.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Supporter Engagement Team on 1300 733 690 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ailish Steel just donated $20.80
- Michael Payne just donated $104
- Sue & Phil Wise just donated $156
- Lloyd Fletcher just donated $70
- Chris Watys just donated $104
- Imbi Simpson just donated $46.80
- Anonymous just donated $20.80
- Troy Crevatin just donated $26
- Carolyn mcleod just donated $20.80
- Heaty Watts just donated $52
- Casey Mullen just donated $52
- Cynthia Nixon just donated $104
- Fozz n clarky Clark just donated $52
- Margaret and Vince just donated $29
- Janelle and Karl just donated $20.80
- JORDAN just donated $156
- Phil Payne just donated $40
- Phil Payne just donated $70
- Joel Quaresimo just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $26