- Anonymous just donated $515.00
- Mick Cole just donated $208.00
- Robert Chipman just donated $25.00
- Kathryn Toohey just donated $104.00
- Kirrily Dearing just donated $104.00
- Chris Mills just donated $52.00
- Michael Turner just donated $78.00
- Rohan just registered for 2021 Melbourne MS Mega Swim
- Kate just donated $45.00
- Shell Robertson Smith just donated $20.80
- REG AND JENNY VESTY just donated $5.00
- Reg and Jenny Vesty just donated $5.00
- Caroline Xue just donated $22.40
- Different strokes for different folks just created a team in 2021 Melbourne MS Mega Swim
- Caroline just registered for 2021 Melbourne MS Mega Swim
- Peter Topping just donated $27.72
- Peter just registered for 2021 North Melbourne MS Mega Swim
- Nan & Poppy just donated $104.00
- MS Floaties just created a team in 2021 North Melbourne MS Mega Swim
- Luise just registered for 2021 North Melbourne MS Mega Swim
MS Mega Challenges are strictly smoke, drug and alcohol free.
It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure their health and safety at the event.
Good sportsman-like conduct is essential for all MS Mega Challenges. Unsportsman-like conduct is grounds for instant disqualification.
Remember to bring extra clothing/towels for the duration.
If you are staying the night, remember to bring bedding and a tent with you.
If you are taking part in one of the outdoor events, please remember the five S’s! Slip, slop, slap, seek & slide! Be prepared for all weather conditions.
Have fun and enjoy the challenge!
SPORT SPECIFIC RULES, SAFETY AND ETIQUETTE