- Atherton’s just donated $50.00
- Patrick just registered for 2021 Melbourne MS Mega Squash and Racquetball
- John Welch just donated $80.80
- John just registered for 2021 Fitzroy MS Mega Swim
- Anthony just registered for 2021 Melbourne MS Mega Squash and Racquetball
- Anonymous just donated $27.04
- Mary Ashamalla just donated $10.40
- Ryan Milsome just donated $50.00
- Nick Bamford just donated $79.80
- Dusanka Ninkovic just donated $30.00
- Nick just registered for 2021 Fitzroy MS Mega Swim
- Paul Townsend just donated $52.00
- Robyn Graham just donated $10.40
- Brady Gutbier just donated $26.00
- Anonymous just donated $20.80
- Vernon-Rogers Nicole just donated $1.60
- Vernon-Rogers just registered for 2021 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Aaron Grealy just donated $26.00
- Nick just registered for 2021 Bairnsdale MS Mega Squash and Racquetball
- Sam just registered for 2021 Bairnsdale MS Mega Squash and Racquetball
MS Mega Challenges are strictly smoke, drug and alcohol free.
It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure their health and safety at the event.
Good sportsman-like conduct is essential for all MS Mega Challenges. Unsportsman-like conduct is grounds for instant disqualification.
Remember to bring extra clothing/towels for the duration.
If you are staying the night, remember to bring bedding and a tent with you.
If you are taking part in one of the outdoor events, please remember the five S’s! Slip, slop, slap, seek & slide! Be prepared for all weather conditions.
Have fun and enjoy the challenge!
SPORT SPECIFIC RULES, SAFETY AND ETIQUETTE