- Annie Parmentier just donated $158.25
- Maria Grist just donated $52.75
- Nina Schubert just donated $52.75
- Aunty Anna just donated $36.93
- Anne & Tony McKinlay just donated $52.50
- Neve Windsor just donated $5.00
- Aoife just donated $42.20
- Carole Presnell just donated $21.10
- STUART just donated $31.65
- J&N Developments just donated $501.00
- Bareena & Paul Scott just donated $73.85
- Field Labs just donated $104.00
- RED Sustainability Consultants just donated $105.50
- michael sackett just donated $52.75
- Geraldine Boult just donated $2.48
- Geraldine just registered for 2023 Hobart MS Mega Swim
- Sarah Bunce just donated $52.75
- Chris Craven just donated $21.10
- Bronte Scott just donated $21.10
- S just registered for 2023 Hobart MS Mega Swim
MS Mega Challenges are strictly smoke, drug and alcohol free.
It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure their health and safety at the event.
Good sportsman-like conduct is essential for all MS Mega Challenges. Unsportsman-like conduct is grounds for instant disqualification.
Remember to bring extra clothing/towels for the duration.
If you are staying the night, remember to bring bedding and a tent with you.
If you are taking part in one of the outdoor events, please remember the five S’s! Slip, slop, slap, seek & slide! Be prepared for all weather conditions.
Have fun and enjoy the challenge!
SPORT SPECIFIC RULES, SAFETY AND ETIQUETTE