It is with regret that Multiple Sclerosis Limited (MSL) is announcing the following 2020 MS Mega Challenge events have
- 2020 Wollongong MS 24 Hour Mega Swim (14-15 March 2020) CANCELLED
- 2020 Wodonga MS 24 Hour Mega Squash & Racquetball (2-3 May 2020) CANCELLED
- 2020 Melbourne MS 24 Hour Mega Swim (2-3 May 2020) POSTPONED
- 2020 Launceston MS 24 Hour Mega Swim (16-17 May 2020) CANCELLED
- 2020 Sydney MS 24 Hour Mega Swim (23-24 May 2020) CANCELLED
- 2020 Bairnsdale MS 24 Hour Mega Squash & Racquetball (10-11 October 2020) RESCHEDULED
- 2020 Sunshine MS 12 Hour Mega Swim (4 July 2020) RESCHEDULED
- 2020 Melbourne MS 24 Hour Mega Badminton (21-22 November 2020) RESCHEDULED
- 2020 Canberra MS 24 Hour Mega Swim (5-6 December 2020) RESCHEDULED
- 2020 Melbourne MS 24 Hour Mega Squash & Racquetball (12-13 December 2020) RESCHEDULED
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY REGISTRATION FEE?
Your entry fee helps to cover the cost of staging the event – things like equipment, traffic management and first aid. The funds you raise or donate go to providing services and support for the Australians living with multiple sclerosis. However, we are happy to offer alternative options, please see here.
WHY DIDN'T YOU CANCEL THE EVENT EARLIER?
We have been guided by information supplied from the Australian Government Department of Health leading up to the event. Then on March 13, 2020 Multiple Sclerosis Limited took the initiative to cancel this fundraising event and prioritise the health and well-being of the MS Community. Then on March 16, 2020 the Government declared all non-essential mass gatherings of more than 500 people were to be cancelled from March 16, 2020 onwards.
CAN YOU REFUND MY SUPPORTERS THEIR DONATIONS?
The support and generosity of your supporters will provide vital support and services to people with multiple sclerosis. Donations will not be refunded.
WILL I STILL GET MY FUNDRAISING REWARDS?
Absolutely, we will mail you your fundraising rewards to the address provided when you registered.
WILL YOU REFUND MY COSTS INCURRED?
Multiple Sclerosis Limited will not refund costs incurred by event participants.
CAN I GET A REFUND FOR EVENT MERCHANDISE PURCHASED?
All merchandise items are final sales, and made to order items cannot be cancelled, changed, exchanged, returned or refunded after order has been placed.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Please take time to thank your supporters and let them know that the event has unfortunately been cancelled, to prioritise the health and well-being of the MS Community. Let them know their support is greatly appreciated and will make a difference to the lives of people living with Multiple Sclerosis.