Join us at UniActive for the
2022 WOLLONGONG MS MEGA SWIM
The 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim is a fun swim relay, where teams of at least 15 swimmers are sponsored by family, friends and colleagues to freestyle, backstroke, butterfly or doggy-paddle for 24 hours, raising vital funds to support people living with MS.
Swimmers of all ages and abilities are welcome – swim one lap or fifty, for ten minutes or four hours! You just need one team member in the pool at all times.
Don’t have a team? We’ll help you find one!
Join hundreds of dedicated swimmers taking the challenge
Register for the
2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
Share your challenge and raise funds to support Aussies living with MS!
- The Mighty Megalodons just created a team in 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Alice just registered for 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Craig Lobb just donated $5.00
- Craig Lobb just donated $5.00
- Seneliuz just donated $5.20
- Motiejus Peleckis just donated $53.60
- Motiejus just registered for 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Patricija Peleckyte just donated $53.20
- Patricija just registered for 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Kate Mazoudier just donated $74.40
- Kate just registered for 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Zeen Hoskins just donated $52.00
- Rachelle Balez just donated $1.60
- Rachelle just registered for 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Flagella Swim Squad just created a team in 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Rebecca just registered for 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Gerard Quinn just donated $72.80
- Gerard just registered for 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
- Wendy Quinn just donated $107.20
- Wendy just registered for 2022 Wollongong MS Mega Swim
EARLY BIRD ENTRY ENDS IN
ENDED 2 DECEMBER 2021 AT 12.00PM
$24 FOR JUNIOR ENTRY
EARLY BIRD ENTRY
ENDS 27 JANUARY 2022 AT 12.00PM
$30 FOR JUNIOR ENTRY
ENDS 13 MARCH 2022 AT 12.00PM
$35 FOR JUNIOR ENTRY
Free entry for people living with MS, and children 4 years and under. Discounted entry for Pensioner Concession, Health Care and Companion Card Holders.
If you qualify for free or discounted entry please call our Supporter Engagement Team on 1300 733 690 to sign up over the phone.
GO FOR GOLD
MS Go for Gold Scholarships provide grants for people living with MS to follow a personal dream.
GET INTO GEAR
Make a splash with our made to order 2022 MS Mega Swim Event T-Shirt and Hoodie!
Take your fundraising to the next level with our awesome Fundraising Resources and Tools!
EARN SOME MEGA FUNDRAISING GEAR
While the biggest reward for fundraising is knowing that you are making a difference to the lives of thousands of people living with multiple sclerosis, we would like to celebrate your amazing efforts and say thank you by giving you a little something extra!
Raised so far
Melanie is an artist. Her long held desire for art and creative practice led her to travel abroad, study Fine Art Painting at RMIT in Melbourne and exhibit regularly. She’s worked for over a decade in commercial galleries.
After the relapse that led to her MS diagnosis, Melanie had to rebuild the strength and dexterity in her right hand to enable her to continue to paint. Melanie’s MS symptoms had a devastating impact on her quality of life as she had to manage weakness, pain, tingling, painful scalp sensitivity and brain spasms.
“I went from being completely fine to having painful brain spasms, tingling and loss of strength in my right leg and complete loss of dexterity and strength in my right arm.”
For Melanie, MS stopped everything.