- John Geoghegan just donated $21.10
- Lou Hill just donated $54.95
- Lou just registered for 2022 Hobart MS Mega Swim
- Mark Keynes just donated $73.85
- Andrew Palmer and Julie-Ann Williams just donated $158.25
- Kraut Hollands just donated $52.75
- Ian James just donated $21.10
- Gill and David Farrell just donated $50.00
- Grant Atkins just donated $52.75
- Ron Bossink just donated $73.85
- Tim Cox just donated $52.75
- David Cameron just donated $73.85
- Simone Keogh just donated $100.00
- Josh Fraser just donated $73.85
- Sally W just donated $70.00
- Loxley family just donated $26.38
- Stew just donated $105.50
- Ian O’Keefe just donated $53.81
- Greg Davies just donated $73.85
- Mitch Carr just donated $100.00
The 2022 HOBART MS MEGA SWIM is a fun swim relay, where teams of up to 15 swimmers are sponsored by family, friends and colleagues to freestyle, backstroke, butterfly or doggy-paddle for 12 hours, raising vital funds to support people living with MS.
Swimmers of all ages and abilities are welcome – swim one lap or fifty, for ten minutes or four hours! You just need one team member in the pool at all times.
Don’t have a team? We’ll help you find one!
Raised so far
Sign up for the
2022 Hobart MS Mega Swim
Share your challenge and fundraise to support Aussies living with multiple sclerosis!
Join us at Hobart Aquatic Centre and SWIM TO FIGHT MS!
RAISED SO FAR
While the biggest reward for fundraising is knowing that you are making a difference to the lives of thousands of people living with multiple sclerosis, we would like to celebrate your amazing efforts and say thank you by giving you a little something extra!
Take your fundraising to the next level with our awesome Fundraising Resources and Tools!