- Dana Gerke just donated $50.00
- Dana just registered for 2022 Hobart MS Mega Swim
- Alex just registered for 2022 Hobart MS Mega Swim
- Tammy Falconer just donated $73.85
- Matt King just donated $52.75
- Azumi Yusman just donated $20.00
- Azumi just registered for 2022 Casey MS Mega Swim
- Aaarjav just registered for 2022 Casey MS Mega Swim
- Anne Napier just donated $21.10
- Eric Du just donated $2.20
- Eric just registered for 2022 Monash MS Mega Swim
- Brayden Price just donated $54.95
- The Reserves just created a team in 2022 Monash MS Mega Swim
- Brayden just registered for 2022 Monash MS Mega Swim
- Brayden just donated $105.50
- Karen Burton just donated $20.00
- Ron Brent just donated $73.85
- Mary Dyson-Lang just donated $73.85
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- John Scott just donated $52.75
MS Mega Challenges are strictly smoke, drug and alcohol free.
It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure their health and safety at the event.
Good sportsman-like conduct is essential for all MS Mega Challenges. Unsportsman-like conduct is grounds for instant disqualification.
Remember to bring extra clothing/towels for the duration.
If you are staying the night, remember to bring bedding and a tent with you.
If you are taking part in one of the outdoor events, please remember the five S’s! Slip, slop, slap, seek & slide! Be prepared for all weather conditions.
Have fun and enjoy the challenge!
SPORT SPECIFIC RULES, SAFETY AND ETIQUETTE